Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Sydney for the Weekend

As swimming lessons were cancelled for the weekend due to a carnival, I took the girls up to Sydney to see everyone. Had a great weekend but I was so exhausted when we got back. We had a great morning tea with some friends from school, then went to a work function with my sister Monique which had a kiddy farm, face painting and Squeeky the clown – too much fun! We had a lovely afternoon tea for my Nanna’s 75th birthday. On Sunday mum and Dad had a BBQ and I got to catch up with my cousins from Adelaide. Nikki has been living in Japan for the past 18 months. I caught up with her when she got back and popped into Canberra, but I hadn’t seen Sara since I got married almost 5 years ago. It was the first time that we had met Sara’s fiance Josh.
I love being in Sydney but the travelling takes it out of me, plus I find it so hard to catch up with everyone that I really want to see. I missed out on seeing my friend Shel and her family because we simply ran out of time.

This is Kya (wearing my boots) with Fred. I got Fred for my 1st birthday and he has been much loved and played with (so much so that this is not the original Fred, it is replacement Fred!)

My sister Kat HATES having her photo taken, but she really is so gorgeous and should let us take more pics of her.










No comments: