Sunday, September 14, 2008

Doll Quilt Swap 4 arrived!



I arrived home from an interstate trip this week to find a little box on my doorstep. I wasn't expecting anything and couldn't remember buying anything, so it was a great surprise to open it up and find a gorgeous little quilt from Gillian at SillyGilly as part of the Flickr Doll Quilt Swap 4. She also sent some wonderful extras - I can't wait to make up the dress and the dog fabric had Mali enthralled (she ha sa dog 'thing' at the moment). Gillian sent me the loveliest note, which had me sobbing - it felt so special that someone had taken time to get to know me.
Thanks Gillian - I love it!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

yay! glad to see it arrived and that it was a hit!

Sarah

Gillian R said...

I'm so happy it arrived safely and found a happy home in which to live.
Hope the girls enjoy their stickers and you must send a pic of the dress if you make one. Would love to see it!