Sunday, February 15, 2009

pre-school

Lulu started at pre-school last week. She was so excited, and a little bit nervous. No tears on the first day (from either of us).



3 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi Amanda! I found you! It was so lovely to meet you yesterday. And your girls are just gorgeous! The Brown Owls prefects are going to work hard on finding a place where we can be messy and have happy kids playing - stay tuned!

The online quilting group I was telling you about yesterday is Southern Cross Quilters. If you go to Yahoogroups and look for that, or SCQuilters, you will find us. We also have a Canberra Scquilters group - we get together for coffee or breakfast every now and then, and they are great people! If you have trouble finding any of the groups, let me know and I'll send you the direct links when I'm not at work!

Lily Mulholland said...

How cute does she look? That will be us next year. They grow so fast, don't they?

Unknown said...

Hey Mands
Kya looks lovely! Also wanted to let you know you won day seven of my giveawy. I'll send it on it's way next week!

BTW, Pottable is my word verification!