I am participating in some 'pay it forward' fun over at ttp://funwithalittlewiseowl.blogspot.com/ and am continuing the fun here. I have three spots to fill for peeps who want to join in too. I will make a handmade gift for the first 3 interested people. I have 365 days to do it in…What it will be and when it will arrive is a total surprise!
The catch is that you must participate as well: you must have a blog and before you leave your comment here, write up a pay it forward post on your blog to keep the fun going.
(you can just cut and paste this one if you like, changing "funwithalittlewiseowl" to mandsnest) Looking forward to this :)
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I'll be in on it. I just blogged it too!
Me too. Sign me up. I'll blog it too.
Post a Comment