Thursday, November 16, 2006

How does everyone else do it?

I am at a bit of a loss as to how everyone around me copes so well. I feel as though I barely cope. I am a mum, run a house, work a full time job in part time hours and feel as though I don't do any of my roles justice. My house is an absolute disorganised shambles and I cant see my way clear. SIGH! I feel as though I take one step foward in my quest for a clean house and organised chaos and then two steps backwards. I just want to have some sense of order in my life before I start full time work again after Christmas.

On the home front my girls are great. Mali is a real giggle pot. She laughs hysterically in the car and claps her hands. Kya comes out with new things every day. Latest is "Stop Mummy" (complete with hand actions) and "no Wally (Mali), its mine". She "swims" like a fish in the bath, swishing actions and noises. Mali sits next to her in the bath oblivious and just splashing as hard as she can.

Kya refers to herself as LuLu, and responds to LuLu. If I say "Kya", she will often say "no Mummy, LuLu". Tangis always calls her LuLu or Bubbles (Princess Tiny Bubbles) and I think that I must use LuLu regularly too, for her to have picked up on it so strongly.

We are off to Mum and Dads on the weekend. I am heading to Melbourne for work (annual conference and AGM) and am leaving the girls with Nanna and Grumps for a night.

Work again tomorrow, so I'd better go and get some sleep - God knows that I will be up at least once during the night with Mali.

No comments: