Tuesday, June 26, 2007

My God - how did 7 months pass by?

Far out - do I get the record for the slackest blogger? 7 months with no posts - that must be a record!


A very busy last few months including a whirlwind world trip for work (oh Paris in the springtime... plus London, Copenhagen, Canada and USA!!!)


I am going to make a concerted effort to blog more regularly and post pictures of my absolutley gorgeous girls! Partly because I am so slack at keeping track of all of the amazing things that Kya and Mali do, and I will forget it all if I dont start writing it down.



This photo is my favourite of the last few months - shows Kya in her bossy pose and Mali's mischevious look.


I can't believe how fast my little people are growing. Mali has been walking for two weeks - SO cute.


We had a great weekend away last weekend with our wonderful friends Tonia and Vicky (who I was in PNG with) for Toni's son Daniel's 21st. Kya has been telling everyone about going to "Dangle's party". Here are some pic of the girls with the birthday boy.
And a picture of me with Toni and Vicky at the party

What a busy life - promise it wont be so long until I post again!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mandy mands, I think you should ease up on yourself you know. Two girls, full time job, home to run- how do you think you would have time to be a regualr blogger as well. You are a legend for doing what you do and don't get cranky or sad for haveing a bit of a mixed up house- god i do not know how you cope with it all as it is.

Your gilrs are gorgeous- but how could they not be with a mum like you.
TAke it easy please. Love skuey. PS can you send me the phot of you and the girls it is so gorgeous.