My doll quilt from the EB quilter’s swap arrived at it’s new home too! I am so glad that Corrie likes it. I was quite nervous in sending it off, so I am so thrilled that Corrie (and Keira)likes it.
The favourite game in this house at the moment is ‘patting babies’, so the quilt is just perfect! We have two cardboard box lids that act as baby's beds. Mali has fun last night playing with the new quilt, which she has claimed. Check out the smile – she scrunches up her eyes and says “cheese”!
The favourite game in this house at the moment is ‘patting babies’, so the quilt is just perfect! We have two cardboard box lids that act as baby's beds. Mali has fun last night playing with the new quilt, which she has claimed. Check out the smile – she scrunches up her eyes and says “cheese”!
Mali is speaking in little sentences now – it is just too cute - “me read books” “mali do it” and my favourite - “my turn now please mummy”. She is convinced that she is toilet trained, being the copy cat that she is. She gets up in the morning and says ‘toilet now’, sits there for about 2 seconds, says ‘paper’, then ‘finished now’. She has done a wee on the toilet twice – pure fluke, and I don’t think the connection was made! She insists on undies when she is getting dressed. The day care centre also indulges her fantasies and lets her sit on the toilet whenever she insists during the day. Gosh she makes me laugh my small one.




4 comments:
Oh my pleasure mands :-) I adore the pics with the box lid baby beds. Mali looks like she is having a ball.
Even though Lottie has a doll bed she still prefers using boxes I think.
Oh Mands! It looks beautiful! Ingrid has such an eye for colour combo's, looks like Mail loves it very much! :)
Oh Mali is a lucky, lucky girl!
LOL I used to collect Holly Hobby swap cards when I was a young girl :)
Cute quilt! Love your blog.
Post a Comment