We had a wonderful family holiday in South Australia when my cousin Sara got married recently at Horseshoe Bay in Port Elliot, about an hour south of Adelaide.
First, we got the plane from Sydney with my sister Kat and her partner Andrew:



We stayed in a great holiday house that Mum and Dad arranged for us in Port Elliot. It was lots of fun staying with Mum and Dad and my sisters again. Unfortunately my youngest sister was unable to get time of work, so she didn't make it for the fun. South Australia was SO hot - going through the longest number of days over 35deg temperatures ever recorded.

relaxing with Honey at the house
Sara and Josh had a gorgeous wedding in the gardens overlooking the beach at Horseshoe Bay. What a stunning bride! It was SO wonderful to see a couple so in love and so full of happiness. The reception was fabulous with lots of great food, great music and great people. It was so great to catch up with family that I hadn't seen for ages.


me and Dad
Monique, Katrina and me
First, we got the plane from Sydney with my sister Kat and her partner Andrew:



We stayed in a great holiday house that Mum and Dad arranged for us in Port Elliot. It was lots of fun staying with Mum and Dad and my sisters again. Unfortunately my youngest sister was unable to get time of work, so she didn't make it for the fun. South Australia was SO hot - going through the longest number of days over 35deg temperatures ever recorded.

relaxing with Honey at the houseSara and Josh had a gorgeous wedding in the gardens overlooking the beach at Horseshoe Bay. What a stunning bride! It was SO wonderful to see a couple so in love and so full of happiness. The reception was fabulous with lots of great food, great music and great people. It was so great to catch up with family that I hadn't seen for ages.


me and Dad
Monique, Katrina and me
with Oma 
We spent some time at the beach and did some mooching around, and also visted some great wineries in the Maclaren Vale.
kat and Andrew at a winery
mum and dad wine tasting
kat and Andrew at a winery
mum and dad wine tasting
with cousin NicoleThe only downside of the trip was that I had a shocking hair experience. I went to a hairdresser asking for my foils to be touched up, and I came out totally blonde. Yikes - not my style, but I just go with the flow. It is actually amazing how much like my Mum I look with blonde hair.




No comments:
Post a Comment