I received a bunch of lovely parcels as part of the EB Quilters Fat Quarter Birthday Swap, as pictured below. My theme wa sneutrals and browns as I am hoping to make a coffees and cream themed quilt at some stage (was thinking a snails trail pattern, but haven't decided yet). I feel so lucky to have great crafty friends whom I have never even met (except for Kylie who used to live in Canberra too). Needless to say I have been doing lots of fabric fondling and I love them all!

Stars - Xena
Brown Flowers - AJ
Red Moda square + charm squares - Helen
Neutral 'twigs' - Cylie
Bone and Blue country print - Bec
Cream tone on tone + brown circular + button box - Kylie
Cream tone on tone + Mr Toad magnet - Cass
Cream tone on tone + parisian cats - Joy
Autumn leaves + brown floral - Adds
Chocolate swirls - Emma
Moda floral - Leah
cream tone on tone + new quilting mag - Natalie
Alexander Henry butterflies + charm square - Lily
The fat 1/4s all piled togetherMum and Dad dropped in (they live 3 1/2 hours away, not like they live around the corner!) with a mud cake and some flowers. I have a trip to solar springs planned, so they gave me some $ to put towards some treatments!! I think that since I have been a single parent, Mum and Dad have made an extra special effort on my birthday to make me feel special - don't you love parents? Mine are the best.




No comments:
Post a Comment