Monday, June 09, 2008

Box Swap



I have taken part in a box swap run by Cass from Snailblazer. What a fun idea. Cass made up a box of goodies - fabric, papers, ribbons, hand-made items, buttons, vintage stuff, then she posted it off to the next person on the list, they take out 3 things and replace them with three things and they post to the next person on the list and so on until the last person who posts it back to Cass.


I took out the gorgeous VW bag, a vintage fabric panel and an altered Golden book note book. Ads - I left the magnets for you!

I put in:

- 2 Patchwork mags

- a wallhanging pattern with some furnshing fabric swatches that the animals in the pattern would look cute in

- 5 vintage dressmaking patterns






7 comments:

thehummingcat said...

Ahhh, good job Mands!! Love what you put in, how long till it gets to me?

Cass said...

Mands, great choices both ways.

Mands said...

Not sure where you are on the list Ads - it is on it's way to rural Victoria for its next trip

Jodie said...

woohooo. This box swap is the best!

Stacey said...

You chose so well - both in terms of taken out and put in.
Can't wait until it gets to me!

Marie said...

ooh, I wondered who had received the swap first. Great choices.

CurlyPops said...

Wowee! Can't wait til it heads my way!