I have received an adorable quilt from Katherine in the USA. (Katherine doesn't have a blog that I can find, but if I do, I will link it in here). The pattern is 'cobblestones' and it is a grogeous green and pink. This was Katherine's first doll quilt believe it or not! Fantastic job and is well loved. The back is also gorgeous, using coordinating fabrics from the front. Katherine also kindly sent some lovely stickers as gifts for Kya and Mali. I have just popped a quick pic of the quilt here - The girls haven't seen it yet as they are with Nanna and Honey for the long weekend.
I have sent my quilt off - I made my bright little quilt for Tara - hope that it arrives soon.




1 comment:
Gorgeous Doll Quilts.
Well Done to Katherine for her first doll quilt, just gorgeous!
Post a Comment