Friday, July 04, 2008

mini booty swap


I have joined the Minature Booty Swap Round 2! I just have to sew down the binding on my quilt, wash it and then post off. My recpient is also from Australia and had 'chooks' as one of her likes, so I have tried my hand at needle-turn applique in a large pattern to do a chook feature. Looking at it now it looks a bit boring - AARRGG! I love doing swaps but am always so unsure of the calibre of my work and that it measures up. Anyway, here it is ready to be bound - I did some stippling around the chook and then just straight lines around the borders.

!

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

Oh Amanda how pretty. I'm in the swap, too. The USA end and have almost completed my little quilt but I'm teasing all to see what I've done. Visit my blog to check it out.

Amy a.k.a. dragonryder4 said...

Amanda it is a lovly little mini. Love the colours and you did a wonderful job on it.

Vickie said...

Oh mY yes Amanda you have done a terrific job and I love love love it-it has brightened my day more then you could ever know,thankyou so much,I love it -errmm i said that hey aw well once more I LOVE IT well done,the colours are so me and yeah it's a chook
cheers Vickie