Lulu was invited to a birthday party on the weekend and I made a little rice heat bag to go with the gift. (It is freezing in Canberra at the moment - it even snowed in suburbia on Sunday!) I think I might make some more of these as they are super easy and I need to do some stash reduction.
Mimi was a tag-a-long at the party but was made to feel welcome and got right into the spirit of things. Here they are on the deck before we left. The cheeky smile!




2 comments:
omg kya has grown up so much and i can't get over how divine her hair is! she will be the envy of many!!
Her hair is gorgeous but getting a comb through it every morning is not! (She had nits at the beginning of this year and it was horrendous)
Post a Comment