I did make her a special cuddly blanket - made from the blanket that Monique used to carry around with her when she was little, but that doesn't really count as a welcome quilt fro Eliza in my books.
A simple coin quilt, with wonky quiliting in lovely verigated thread (but not quite wonky enough - it looks like I was just a bit wobbly!) I embroidered the label using a free stitchery off the net which I thought was perfect (I'll be back with the source when I find where I saved it)
I'll have to give it a wash (with a colour catcher sheet as none of the fabrics were pre-washed) to crinkle it up and then deliver it next time we go to Sydney.





2 comments:
Oh, I like this one :) The pie recipe sounds yummy too
It's just lovely Mands :) Worth the wait!
Post a Comment