
I am thrilled by the arrival this week of my copy of HomeMade - The Handmade Recipe Book, the recipe book put together by the craft community in aid of the people affected by the Black Saturday bushfires. It is full of fab tried, true and treasured recipes, donated by crafty peeps across the globe who wanted to do their bit - my croissant pudding recipe even features in the desserty section!
You can order your very own copy, either in PDF or as a 'proper' book! All proceeds go to help fund bushfire relief efforts by the Salvation Army.




2 comments:
Ordered! And when it arrives I am definitely going to try your recipe!
My sister has a copy of this book and just loves it...
Thanks for the interest in my swap again... Can you please forward me your email address again and when the swap sign-ups close I'll send out some swap details and guidelines...
Take Care
Jodie :)
Post a Comment