My doll quilt for the
Flickr Doll Quilt Swap 3 has been posted off to the other side of the world. A clue - it is off to
Texas. I enjoyed doing this quilt and loved working with the bright fabrics. I tried a few new techniques too - needleturn applique, yoyos and crazy piecing (perhaps not the best idea to try out new things on a swap project, so hopefully my swapee will forgive any mistakes - it was made with love). My machine was also playing up a bit (turned out to be a loose screw on the walking foot) so the quilting is very basic in the ditch.

4 comments:
Wow that is good, I love it, whoever is on the recieving end in texas sure is lucky!
that is so gorgeous mands!
Awww Mands! That is so cute! Wouldn't have minded at all if it was coming my way! Lovely work!
What a great quilt ..... love that crazy pieced rooster!
Post a Comment