The church near our local shops had a fete a couple of weekends ago and I scored some books I have been dreaming of for AGES! All for 50c each!! I got my hot little hands on both some Trixie Belden books and some Secret Seven / Famous Fives. I LOVED these books when I was a kid and unfortunately gave them away when I thought I had outgrown them. I loved reading and started out my love of books (when I was old enough to read on my own) with Enid Blyton, starting with Faraway Tree etc, then the boarding school books that she did, then FF, then SS, then I moved onto Trixie and then Nancy Drew. Obviously I loved a good mystery adventure! I'm now keen to start collecting them for my girls so that I can share a piece of my childhood with them.





No comments:
Post a Comment