Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Tagged

I have been tagged by Kylie. My first time - lets see how I go!

5 things found in my bag:


1. wallet


2. spare undies for Mali


3. pen


4. lip gloss


5. speeding fine :(





5 favourite things in my sewing room:


1. machine


2. Horn sewing cabinet


3. jars of buttons


4. templates


5. quilting magazines



5 things I am currently into:


1. decluttering my home (watch out EBay here I come!)


2. trying to live a more simple and sustainable existence


3. collecting Trixie Belden and Nancy Drew books


4. my gorgeous kids


5. reading and trying to keep up with my book club books





5 people I am tagging:



I'm not actually sure that I have anyone that reads my blog, so I will make it a 'doif you please' tag. :)

1 comment:

Emma said...

I read, but I've already done this one!